Czeched!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Finally

It took me quite a while to decide if I should share my thoughts, or my life in particular, to the rest of the world. Finally, here is my answer, a birth in the blogging universe. I guess one of the reasons why I was hesitant to do it was for fear of confirming to myself that I am a boring person, (though it's been lurking in my mind for years) or that I have nothing much to write about. I was afraid I would read in my own words how monotonous my European existence is, that everyday is not a stroll along Prague's narrow and winding streets the way I would sometimes like to believe, but rather a mad rush on the highway of daily existence. But boring or monotonous or not, there are good things that are happening in my life, things that I'm grateful for. These things make me correct what I had just said--- I don't just exist, I live.

Welcome to my life, its high highs and low lows. But really, it's the highs that always count....

I share this life with A, my husband. We are two parallel universes.