Czeched!

Monday, May 19, 2008

What gets your goat?

Here's my quick list today:

1. Rudeness. There's always a nice way to say things or to stress your point. Yelling, calling names, and making faces go back to the stone age.

2. People whining at and about work all the time. Quit your job then. No one is forcing you on it.

3. Backbiting. Either you have the courage to spit it out in my face or forever hold your peace.

4. People who react strongly to being corrected. I'm sometimes guilty of this, I have to admit, but at least I don't take it personally. Everyone's flawed-- yourself included.

5. Temporary amnesia. If we're going Dutch, don't hide behind the convenience of temporary amnesia when the bill arrives. And if you're supposed to chip in, don't wait till I smack you in the head to remember.

Labels: