Czeched!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Paranoia

The more I watch TV, the more hesitant I get to have a baby. People killing people, global food crisis, violent videogames accessible even to minors-- the list just never ends. I'm not sure if it's a world fit for a child anymore.

I had a great childhood. My parents rocked, especially my Mom. She moved heaven and earth for us to be shaped into good individuals and I'll always give her credit for that-- that, plus the fact that the world two or three decades ago, was probably a saner one than what we have right now.

Maybe I'm just paranoid. Maybe I just watch too much TV. What I'm sure about is that I'll be a good parent. I know I will be able to take care of my child the way she deserves. The question is, will the world be able to take care of her?

Labels: