Czeched!

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Pasta Arrabbiata

Pasta has always been a fave of mine. When I was still living in Cebu my most favorite place to get my pasta fix was Don Henrico's. Their "grand emperor's pasta" is top-notch. But in Cebu my pasta plate was kinda limited to the sweet Pinoy spaghetti and super oily carbonara. A whole wide world of choices awaited me in Prague the moment I learned to shop and read Czech labels on my own.

I first tasted pasta arrabbiata a year ago (see, the years I missed) when M, a co-teacher, brought us to this Italian restaurant a few minutes walk from Zelivskeho metro stop. It was love at first taste. I love its being spicy. I thought it was something difficult to prepare so I perished the thought of preparing it myself until I stumbled on a recipe after a series of nonstop blog-hopping just to kill the time. It's actually from a food blog I frequently visit. This is the blog to visit when you want an easy to prepare but nonetheless yummy dish.

I got the taste that I wanted. This pasta is so yummy especially when you're a chilli and spice fan like me.

Labels: