Czeched!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Hodgepodge, hotchpotch

I woke up with a throbbing headache again, or the throbbing headache woke me up again. What did I eat? Did I lack sleep or overslept? Period? I gotta run to Interspar to have one last quick shopping for gifts, no time to ponder what caused this head to seemingly split. Green or "Dr. Migraine" tea? Do you know that lots of herbal tea are better than over-the-counter meds? Been drinking chamomile tea. No cramps during period but darn, this migraine is what I got. Cramps are better than migraine for sure. Six slices of toasted bread for breakfast again. This anaconda in my stomach will one day eat me. Have to pack, have to pack for Tisnov. Love Tisnov but always dreading the time spent carrying bags to catch the bus then the metro and spending three hours on a packed train. Gotta bake more cookies for Babi. Found a keeper recipe for a delectable and healthy nut and fruit bars. It will be a busy day for me. I look outside and all I can see is gloom, no streak of sunlight at all. The thermometer says minus 3 outside, which probably means it's minus 5. Cold cold day, warm warm hearts. Three days before Christmas. I smile as I leave the window. No amount of gloom outside can darken my day and my Christmas to come.

Labels: