Czeched!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Busy

I know I know, I'm super delayed with my Greece post. I've just been so swamped since yesterday so hopefully by the end of this week I'll find time to get back to writing long posts. It's been like running, running, and chasing time since I got back at work yesterday. I wish I still had another month of paid holiday! Just a thought-- are there schools that give teachers three months of paid summer vacation?? Email me if you do know one so I could send my CV asap!

Sigh.

I'm back at work.... Make that a double sigh.

At least I'm happy about our new teacher. He seems to know what he's getting himself into. I'm getting good vibes so we're off to a good start.

Good vibes. Good start. Hope it will be a good year just like it was, and maybe even better.

Labels: