Czeched!

Monday, July 28, 2008

More ramblings

I've realized I like Multiply. You can have your blog, vids, pics, friends, all in one, so I decided to create my own virtual hangout there. If I wouldn't be writing much here, it's because I'm happily stuck somewhere.

No worries, I wont foresake this blog. This is my first, my oldest and I wrote a lot of memorable experiences here. I'll still be updating this now and then.

Speaking of updates, the universe probably heard my plea for the weather to be warm in Prague. It's been really summery here since the other day. Hope it will last for long, until I get back to work at least. It's not so much to ask for, universe, is it? Keeping my fingers crossed.

Yesterday we went northeast to marvel at the amazing, overwhelming sandstone rock formations in Adršpach. It's about 160 km from Prague. I can't believe at why I haven't heard of this place before when I'm still virtually a tourist in this country. The sights that met me there are totally spectacular. I'll post about the trip when I'm not feeling lethargic anymore, but of course you can view the pics in my multiply.

Oh, why am I lethargic? I'm a bit drugged, I guess. The annoying cyst on my neck got inflamed that it had to be removed this morning. Yay, finally. I mean, it had to be inflamed before I would have the drive and the courage to have it incised. Tsk tsk.

Labels: