Czeched!

Friday, July 04, 2008

Macro mania

I have this thing for macro photography. I like it when a subject is captured in details. Whenever I have our digicam with me, I'm like a woman possessed, snapping away randomly. When it's time to upload the pics, of course you'll find several of them in macro shots.

Here are some taken last weekend:

The cherries were all ripe at my in-laws' garden. I'm not so crazy about cherries but the ones above were very succulent, thus very irresistible, even for me.

Of course, the strawberries were ripe as well, not to mention the raspberries and currants and blueberries. Last weekend was like a smorgasbord of summer fruits for me. I stuffed myself with strawberries after strawberries that I ended up having a bloated stomach full of water and gas. Ugh, the gas. You just touch my stomach and some place down there would right away go pffffttt...

Yey, my calamansi is resurrected from the dead! It appeared hopeless for several months that I was actually contemplating euthanasia. This shot was taken by A. Guess I'm not the only one afflicted with macro fever.

Another one of A's macro shots. I really love this one, the colors and the details. This is one of the flowers I received from my students. A took several pics of the flowers but this is my most favorite.

Ok, this is it for now. I'm hungry looking at those strawberries. Oh yeah, we still have a lot of them in the fridge so I better fix myself some smoothies. Yum!