Czeched!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Possessed and the week that was

My tagboard has been possessed by an evil spirit for several days now. It wont display the messages and just last night it started asking for a password. I use only one password for everything I have online but for a reason beyond my imagination the possessed board rejected it. If it wont be exorcised soon I might as well delete it from my blog. Their loss, not mine.

It's the weekend again. Nothing much exciting to tell about the week that was. Still consumed by the daily routine and the depressing cold, misty, dark mornings that greet me the moment I get out of our flat. Below is a photographic evidence of such mornings:



At 7 o'clock in Prague the morning is cold, misty, and still in deep slumber.

I'm in a ranting mood right now probably stimulated by my tagboard's dementia so I'll rant some more. We're seriously considering buying a flat somewhere in Prague 10 and yes, we want to buy it when it's still no more than just a blueprint. It will be finished in autumn of next year. The assurance is it's with a big and well-known company. I doubt they would bother to run with the buyers' downpayments and risk decades of rock-solid reputation. Thing is, we need the bank's help to shoulder much of its cost and this is where the problem arises. A has been seeing people, mostly the so called financial advisers, to get to to the bottom of whether we could get a loan or not but all we've got so far is the terrible ambivalence of maybe and then maybe not. They give installment and inconsistent infos at the expense of our time and emotion. Sometimes you can't help but think that people are just after what they can get from you. "Advice doesn't come cheap." Worse, it doesn't come for free.

Which brings me to wondering where this world is heading if we keep on blood-sucking each other. I still have faith in the goodness of many yet experiences like this makes me question how long I could hold on to it.

Labels: ,