Czeched!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Blogs I frequent

Another post to answer Daisy's tag. I admire this friend's patience. She doesn't give up though I feel the meme stops with me since I don't have other friends to tag other than Eva and Mae. :) These two girls are too busy to update their blogs often so maybe this meme will really stop with me.

The rules are; I should choose random blogs from my blog roll and select posts that I like. When a blog is chosen the blogger is considered tagged. The last time Angie in Germany updated her blog was like a million years ago. I think I shouldn't bother her. Monica of Prague Yoga was (past tense because I haven't been to her studio for months) actually my yoga teacher so she couldn't be bothered with this either. So you see, only Mae and Eva are the prime candidates, as usual. Anyway, there is one blog that I also frequently visit though the blogger probably only knows my existence from my IP address. I will tweak this meme a bit and include her in my chosen few:

1. Mae - ang akong kinakusgang amiga sa Cebu. I particularly love her post about missing D when he was here in Europe for a job. Mae, D, and I were officemates before. I remember how inseparable they were so the months of living continents apart must have been tough for them. Though I conceal it well, the truth is that I'm a certified romantic from head to toe. I just love it when two people are so in love and happy. Check out this post. Daniel Bedingfield's song is a bonus, by the way.

2. Eva - moje kamaradka v Praze. I chose this post not because I have a morbid sense of taste but because I can relate to it well. I lost my Mom when I was 15 and life was not the same again. My Mom's passing was unexpected as she was just 46. Eva lost her Dad a week ago, only three months after she learned the terrible news of him not lasting long. I wonder what's worse-- knowing it will happen or not knowing at all. Life is so fleeting we better make the most of it.

Saving this blog for last-- Celia's English Patis is the ultimate food blog. I visit it everyday. I caught this bug of cooking something, anything from an unknown source so I turn to this site for help. Look at those cakes and muffins, don't they look heavenly? The salads, the pandesal, the noodles, oh my.......My stomach is growling I better end this post and fix myself a hearty breakfast.