Czeched!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Two years already?

Yes, I've been here two years this day. Two years ago I arrived at Ruzyne, dragging my enormous red luggage, heart pumping with joy at finally being together with A again after five long months of living apart. Time flies so fast.

The first few months were difficult for me. I felt disoriented. I didn't have friends. I wasn't working, something that I didn't have the luxury to get used to, so it somehow made me more disoriented and restless. I became a cry baby. I missed my friends. I even missed my job which I thought I had grown allergic to. I felt like a fish out of water.

Now all of these are just a memory. I like it here. Over two years time somehow made it impossible for me to imagine living in P.I. again. I will always, always heart Cebu and Surigao wherever life would lead me to. These are the places that shaped and made me what I am now, yet Prague is slowly weaving itself for me to call it home.

Labels: