Czeched!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My dominant intelligence (?)

Mae's latest post got me curious. It's about Gardner's multiple intelligence theory. She also has this link where you can take an online test about what kind of dominant intelligence you have. I usually don't buy what the net sells but this one killed the cat. Here's what I got:

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convincing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.


Oh really now. I'm not sure about this result. I noticed that my writing skill has deteriorated a lot. This is the reason why I turned to blogging-- to practice again. The only thing I fully agree is that I'm definitely great in convincing someone I'm right. A will attest to that. :)

I wanted to be a journalist, that's why I took up Mass Communications in college. I strayed, obviously. A lawyer or a politician? Not a chance. A translator? Honestly I have a strange habit of translating my grocery list from English to Surigaonon, Cebuano, Tagalog, and Czech, and I usually couldn't get everything right. A teacher? Well, if my employer would know this result, she'd better give me a raise.

What about you? What kind of dominant intelligence do you have? Click here to find out.

Labels: