Czeched!

Saturday, July 07, 2007

From rainy Cebu

It's been raining here in Cebu. I saw the sun briefly this afternoon but the clouds overtook it, then the rain fell again. There's a low depression somewhere in Northern Mindanao so the weather is PMSing. I hope it will be fine tomorrow so we can start Exploration 101.

A had a fever yesterday. Maybe it was from exhaustion or from climate change. He's fine now. I hope he wont get sick anymore. I was hovering at him all night because I was worried sick. Hopefully it was just a 24-hour thing and wont be back to pester him and me.

We're at SM mall now. It's flooded with people. I'm itching to get out of here because just looking at the crowd makes me sick. Like sea-sick or something to that effect. I somehow miss the quietness of the malls in Prague. The ones in Cebu are so huge, especially SM, that I couldn't find Michelle [my sister]. She said to meet her at "Baktas" store but for crying out loud-- the store doesn't exist in the directory and not a single security guard knows where the H it is. Problem is, I'm back to the times when cellphones didn't exist. So Michelle has to be somewhere cursing us aloud to hell and back.

Labels: