Czeched!

Friday, January 11, 2008

It's too loud. I'm too old.

The Cure, Korn, Metallica, and Smashing Pumpkins are just a few bands that will rock Praha this year. I was a hardcore Metallica fan and once upon a time "Unforgiven 2" was my national anthem. Then there was a phase when I thought Billy Corgan was the coolest...How our preference changes through time. Now I reminisce the 90's, the decade I was rocking and rolling, and surprisingly the songs that drive me hard to nostalgia are the sort of mushy ones. My soundtrack of years gone by doesn't consist of rock music. I can't even listen to rock anymore.

They say if it's too loud, you're too old. Oh well, I guess I'm getting old. But for those who are still headbanging, this is the site to check out for concert schedules in Prague.

Labels: ,