Czeched!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Nothing much


As the title says, I have nothing much to do these days. I guess this also means I have nothing much to write about. The doctor said to stay home for another week. I hope he wouldn't give me the same line when I see him again this Friday otherwise that would be the end of my sanity. The good news is the chicken pox left me relatively spotless. The bad news is I have difficulty breathing as my nose is possessed by a nasty spirit called the common cold. But I don't wanna rant now. Boredom is exhausting and so I'm exhausted even just with the thought of ranting. Was it Jessica Zafra who said "this is not boredom, this is catatonia. (?)"


Anyway, maybe I should break (again) the doctor's rules by going for a short walk later this afternoon. There's a mall very near our flat which I haven't been to yet. Maybe a breath of fresh air will do me good. Yesterday I had to return a book due at the city library. It was strange being in the center again after two weeks of just staying at home. There were thousands of tourists milling around Old Town Square and Vaclavske Namesti. I almost felt agoraphobic.

This will be one of my shortest posts. I'll leave my blog in peace now with three pictures taken last April in Kutna Hora. I didn't know how to post more pictures then thus my Kutna Hora post ended up with only one. Here's more:


First picture (from the left): the Stone House is one of the most valuable preserved houses of/in the town. Second picture: the Santa Barbara Cathedral, built at the end of the 14th century. Last picture: me sitting with my shoes off at Palackeho Namesti. I'm not so much into posting my pictures here but maybe just this once for you to see I look normal. Well, quite. :)


By the way, Madonna will be in Prague this September for her Confessions European tour. The cheapest ticket is around 3,500kc. Super expensive. I'm not sure about going as of this moment. I feel like if A and I would watch, we'd be one of those helping her become richer and richer. And Pearl Jam will be here a week after Madonna, too! Madonna or Pearl Jam? It's so confusing......

Oh whatever. This is just the nasty cold talking.













Labels: