Czeched!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

CNN's story ends and a blast of a party

CNN (Cat with No Name) left us the way he came to us--- through our skylight. After five days of being confined in a small flat, he probably had enough and last night he made it pretty sure we'd get the message that he wanted to go up and out. A helped him reach the skylight.

Either he just wanted to roam around or he decided vacation is over for him and that he'd like to go home, we left the skylight open just in case he'd decide to come back to us at dawn. He didn't. Now we are left hoping that he is back home at last.

On the lighter side and on a completely different topic, I had a great time partying at Novy's bar in Mala Strana. The party was my friends'-- Eva, Lillian, and Jeanette-- joined birthday celebration. I've never been out dancing for ages (been there, done that, I thought) and to do the usual moves on the dance floor last Friday was grand. Anyway, I think my darleng Eva will post about the party on her blog soon so I wont rain on her parade with my inanities. I will just post one picture of the gorgeous celebrants and their gorgeous guests for my gorgeous friends in the Philippines to see how gorgeous my new friends here are. Talk about redundancy at its best. :)



Eva, in a black scarf and Vogue-like eyeglasses; Jeanette, holding a wineglass and Lillian next to her, the one in white sweater. These are the birthday celebrants with their guests at Novy's bar, another Filipino here in Prague.