Czeched!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Flying high

Today is such a great day to remember. My friend Eva passed her final interview at an international company. She will soon be its QA Auditor. A Filipina QA Auditor in an international company here in Prague. That's grand! I'm so proud of you, Darleng.

While we were out enjoying the feeling of Eva's success, someone left nasty messages on my blog today. I actually have a bitchy post ready in my draft but really, what's the point? It's a waste of energy to deal with people whose insecurities and nastiness they can't contain. I just want to tell her this: I know who you are. It was a waste of effort signing in different names when your IP address pretty much gave out who you are. If you wanted to mess with me but didn't want to in person, you should have covered your tracks well. But you didn't. Now let's see if you'll have the nerve to look at me straight in the eyes when I see you again.