Czeched!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Grounded again

For the second time in less than a year, my doctor had the great honor to ground me at home again for more than a week. I tasted hell the past few days, burning with 39 degrees fever and then sweating the bacterias and viruses out only to be hounded by them again a few minutes later. Now they are leaving me in peace, maybe temporarily while they wait to exhale for the second round of this excruciating match between them and me. Darn, I’m sick and tired of being sick!

So what to do when you’re coming out of haze but stuck in the corners of your apartment? I decided I would blog away and answer Daisy's tag. She tagged me to write six random facts about myself. She also asked me to tag six friends to do the same. Problem is, I can't do that because though my friends are gods and goddesses in their own rights, some of them still have no idea what a blog is. That or they simply find no sense in blogging. ..

SIX RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I used to "stalk" Tom Lupton (then model-moviestar-DJ) when I was in college. I starved myself to death just so I could save my meager food allowance to buy a ticket to a Y101 sponsored party or concert where its DJ’s would be there so I could get a glimpse of him. I religiously listened to his radio programs. All these lasted for a few months. Then I grew up.

2. I’m a restless soul. I can’t be confined in one place for a long time or that would be the end of me. I have to take small trips now and then to feed this insatiable hunger to explore. I guess this is a typical characteristic of a Sagi like me.

3. I have a nasty habit of wearing the same clothes and shoes and eating the same food over and over again. Then one day I’m just done with them. I’ll never wear the clothes or the shoes again, never eat the same food, ever. Just like that.

4. I don’t like crowd and noise, and the so called night life. I partied hard in my younger years so been there, done that.

5. I have a strong abhorrence of people who smoke in public places, uncaring how many lives they slowly kill each second. Smoking in public should be banned everywhere.

6. I love life and being alive. There might be times when I feel just the opposite but it wont last 12 minutes. Though my zest for life makes me blindly optimismic sometimes but who's to complain?

Ok, maybe I can pass this on to two other friends; Eva and Mae. Please play along guys if you have time. Salamat.

Labels: