Czeched!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Out of my closet

If my life would be based on the frequency of my posts, I would long be in a coma now. Busy busy me, that's one excuse. Another excuse and probably close to the truth is that I have nothing to write about. Or maybe I just have to plainly admit I'm a lazy blogger.

I really have nothing special to write about now. I'm actually forcing my brains to work so some words would come out. I just have nothing else to do. It's Saturday night. Normally in Cebu this is the time when we hit The Village to waste and be wasted. But there's no Village in Prague and if there was, who cares to go out when it's in the dead of winter? (Well, it's not a cold winter actually but at night it's still like 1-2 degrees.) The TV is useless as it has programs which I have no clue about as they are in languages I don't understand, not to mention that I hate TV's--I only watch it when I'm close to catatonia because of boredom. I have no books to read, no DVD to watch. The Saturday night, which I have waited and dreamed during the long and tiring working week, is apparently going to be wasted on this pathetic blog post.

I'm actually upset because I thought I would spend the night watching good movies on DVD. For some reasons the plan got aborted. You see, I'm a control freak. I like planning ahead. I hate surprises, good or bad. And when at the last minute the things I meticulously planned and looked forward to wont happen, it would drive me to madness even incomprehensible to my own self. Like right now.

Enough of this. I think I've blabbed too much and dragged too many skeletons out of my closet already.

Labels: