Czeched!

Friday, December 22, 2006

The Christmas wish list

Daisy tagged me to post my wishes for Christmas. I'm in the mood to indulge people so here goes:

I wish for good health for me and my family. I was plagued with sickness last year I just don't want to be marooned to the house for weeks anymore. I'd like this year to be as healthy and bouncy for everybody especially those closest to me.

The summer vacation in P.I. Weeks of sun and fun is something A and I have been looking forward to. I wish we could be there next year without hitches whatsoever.

Something material like a flat. I really really hope we would find one that fits both our taste and our budget.

What else? Let's see...... Well, this year's been good to me and A so I don't really have much to wish for. I just hope life would still be generous to us next year and the years after.

Having said my hopes for 2007, I'd like to thank 2006 for treating us so well. It's been one amazing ride. The highs pretty much overwhelmed the lows. I'm extremely grateful for everything and everyone I have in my life. And what a life it has been.

Labels: