Czeched!

Friday, January 26, 2007

With snow came the flu

Winter was so late in coming but when it finally did, it came with an entourage of tons and tons of snow that almost reached up to my knees. I don't mind winter as long as it's gorgeous outside like this:



Taken last Wednesday at the school's playground.

Along came the flu with snow. I'm down with it right now. I've never been so sickly in my life until I came to Prague and worked with kids. Maybe it's not a healthy environment for me. Take it literally or figuratively. :)

I turned to the internet for self-treatment. I'm just so lazy to go to my doctor and honestly, the fact that the temperature is minus something degrees outside doesn't encourage me at all to see him. The net said to just drink lots of fluid, take plenty of sleep and rest, and to take an aspirin if the headache will threaten to behead you. Hopefully the virus will get bored with you after a few days and will leave to ravage a new victim. But please, not A!

Well, I'm not at all delighted to be its host so I hope it will leave me in peace soon.

Labels: