Czeched!

Monday, May 07, 2007

Desperately seeking snoozing

I am so desperate for a good night's sleep. Insomnia has crept back to plague my nights. I have been sleep deprived for days now there are already dark circles around my eyes. The dark circles made me look like Morticia Adams' long-lost sister. Yay, I'm the newest addition to Adams family. Great.

The problem is not having a hard time to go to sleep. It's waking up at the wee hours of the morning and not being able to snooze back. Last night I woke up at 2am. I tried what all the experts (meaning the experts on the net) say; try to relax, don't force sleep to come, but after an hour I was so done with counting sheep I threw the pillows out of frustration.

I don't think I'm stressed or worried about something to summon this much unwanted disorder. Is it because after two years I now live in a different surrounding and sleeping on a different bed? Whatever. I just hope it will leave me alone tonight so I can finally snooze back in peace.

Labels: