Czeched!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

On spring allergies

This year I have the worst bouts of spring allergies. I can't count how many boxes of Kleenex I've consumed since April for my super runny nose and super teary eyes. I'm sure I'm single-handedly killing the forest.

My doctor prescribed Livostin nasal spray and eyedrops. No effect. My eyes were still very itchy and watery. My nose was falling apart from constant blowing. Then there was this box of tablets he prescribed that I didn't want to take at first. The box had been sitting in our cupboard for a week before I finally decided to pop one. Well, I'm simply paranoid about drugs.

It's called Aerius. Now why didn't I throw away my paranoia sooner? It's certainly helping me. I still sneeze now and then, my eyes are still sometimes itchy, I still have to blow my nose occasionally, but I do feel like a normal person again.

Labels: