Czeched!

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Fall

I just can't write. I don't want to write. My brains refuse to dictate words for my fingers to type. I'm hitting the phase when I just don't want to write anything. The funny part is, what am I doing here now?

One month since the schoolyear began and I'm hitting low point. I'm bored. There's nothing new at school anymore. I guess I shouldn't be saying that, it's only been a month since work started but seriously, I find myself constantly searching for a way to spice up my days just so I would have a reason to ignore boredom. Sometimes I think of my paycheck on the 15th. It's my first as a headteacher and it's kinda exciting but other than that, it's getting more and more difficult to get up in the morning.

Maybe it's just autumn. Maybe it's just hormones. I'm usually the most positive person you'll ever meet on earth, that is, except these days.

So I guess it's just autumn. It usually has this kind of effect on me. I'll let my emotions slide now and then but I know I need to get a grip on them soon, otherwise it would be self-indulgence, just a wasted way to indulge myself.