Czeched!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

(Un)officially silent

Isn't it obvious, the title? I just have to write it here, to (un)officially declare that I might or might not be back to writing for a long time.

I have been silent for over a month, a first since I started this blog. There's no explanation other than the fact that I just don't want to write.

I'm back to reading this time. When I was constantly updating this blog, I was shoving books on shelves, banishing them to oblivion. I guess it's the other way around now. Now that I'm back to reading, it's the writing that has to be silent for an indefinite period of time.

Or maybe this isn't the only reason why this page's been so quiet. I'm also bored with blogspot. I wanted to give this page a new skin, a complete makeover so to speak, but I just don't want to spend time going through the process.

Oh, I'm hopeless when it comes to patience. It's never been my virtue-- not that I'm claiming to have some, haha.

Yeah, so it's me and the books these days, and music, too. I got a cool Walkman from Santa last Christmas so now I'm obssessed in filling its gigabytes to full capacity with my favorite music.

Enough blabbing. Whenever I'll feel the urge to blab and write some blahs again, I think I'll do it on my multiply account. Catch you there.