Czeched!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Butterflies

The original idea was to use coffee filter for the wings. I went to school thinking we had a pack of them but when I opened the cupboard, nothing, nic, nada. I had to think quickly what I could use as a substitute because in no way I would change my plan of making butterflies with kids that day. The next cupboard provided the answer. It was filled with a stack of colorful paper napkins.

How To:
1. Kids draw on paper napkins using markers.
2. Tie the napkin in the middle using a string or a thread.
3. For the body and antenna, glue pipe cleaners on a lolly stick.
4. Glue or tie the wings to the lolly stick. Now you can spread your wings and prepare to fly coz you now have a beautiful butterfly. :)

Just so my fans would know (yeah, I do have some :), I wouldn't be blogging for a week. I'm off to the countryside with the kids tomorrow for our annual spring camp. Catch you, guys, soon.



Labels: