Czeched!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

New obsession

It's not really new. Food has always been one of my loves. The most amazing thing, even for me, is how I eat almost ten times a day and still remain a skinny bean.

Anyway, this new obsession is the Indian restaurant at the top floor of Palladium mall. (Palladium is a newly opened mall by Namesti Republiky.) It's called "ChanChala." It has a nice ambience and of course, great food. We had lunch there for the first time on my birthday and we got hooked right away. I love spicy food. Thai, Indian or any cuisine that guarantees chilli on each dish, you can surely count me to gobble it with gusto.

"ChanChala" and its staff also know customer service, something that is virtually non-existent here. This, coupled with great food and great ambience, makes me hooked maybe for life.

Labels: