Czeched!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Feeling (not) good

There are two songs that alternately play in my head when I'm feeling good; U2's Beautiful Day and/or Kevyn Lettau's Sunlight. I call them my feel good songs because they do play on cue when I feel fantastic about something in me or around me. Today I had to summon all positive energies to hear them. Not my day. I don't hear anything. Not a single chord.

I've been having this splitting migraine since yesterday. I woke up with the right side of my head throbbing with intense pain. I knew immediately this was the kind which would pull me down to the couch the whole weekend. Still I wont give up without a fight. I've uploaded one song below to convince myself it is indeed a beautiful day.



Speaking of U2, there are rumors that they will have a concert in Manila sometime in October. I wish they would have a concert here in Prague asap. I'd be the first one to dash for a ticket. Oh well, right now I could only wish this migraine would leave me in peace.

Labels: